About Me

My photo
Twitter @emmajanecorsan Instagram: @emmajanemint YouTube: Cheesemint Productions

She appears composed, so she is, I suppose

Hi there,

Welcome to this unorganised collection of my writings, thoughts, creative notes and ramblings. It may not be coherent and at times may be a little hard to follow. Such is the nature of language and I'm not writing for anyone else, just myself, in an attempt to organise my thoughts and to aid me with my creative work but please feel free to peruse and comment if you wish to do so.

XO,

Emma-Jane

Friday 17 April 2009

Pencil & Biro: The Underappreciated Medium!

Some more images...A few I forgot to put up from January and some new stuff- mainly the suff in pencil/biro...I forgot just how organic it feels just to use these simple materials...Sketching rough images is posibly the most therapeutic way to create art! Lots more pictures to come (I have a several different things going on at the moment...Exciting!) I also put some work up on Artbreak earlier today and people have already favourited my work or left me really positive comments/feedback! Some of which are current contemporary artists! I still can't believe it! Yay! My user name is EmmaJaneCorsan...if you were at all interested!











No comments: