About Me

My photo
Twitter @emmajanecorsan Instagram: @emmajanemint YouTube: Cheesemint Productions

She appears composed, so she is, I suppose

Hi there,

Welcome to this unorganised collection of my writings, thoughts, creative notes and ramblings. It may not be coherent and at times may be a little hard to follow. Such is the nature of language and I'm not writing for anyone else, just myself, in an attempt to organise my thoughts and to aid me with my creative work but please feel free to peruse and comment if you wish to do so.

XO,

Emma-Jane

Sunday 9 January 2011

Unlocked - The Official Trailer is Here!

I feel rather proud of this, not only because we've all worked hard and have done brilliant jobs at "acting" considering we're all amateurs but also because I helped to edit this trailer with Georgie! It's the 2nd piece I've edited and I'm very happy with it...which is unusual for me! Anyway, enough of my ramblings...enjoy! Look out for individual character trailers every week until the 1st episode begins on 4th March!

No comments: