About Me

My photo
Twitter @emmajanecorsan Instagram: @emmajanemint YouTube: Cheesemint Productions

She appears composed, so she is, I suppose

Hi there,

Welcome to this unorganised collection of my writings, thoughts, creative notes and ramblings. It may not be coherent and at times may be a little hard to follow. Such is the nature of language and I'm not writing for anyone else, just myself, in an attempt to organise my thoughts and to aid me with my creative work but please feel free to peruse and comment if you wish to do so.

XO,

Emma-Jane

Tuesday 3 March 2009

The End is Closer Than I Thought...

My research project...is dooooooooomed. The school I was working with has pulled out, I'm left with NOTHING. Just all the research and prep work I did...I even had all the materials ready. Ah well, it's all part of the learning process for next time I guess. In the meantime I need to think of something new to do...and fast! My brain is having a bit of mental meltdown though, the deadline is but a week away!

I'm surprisingly positive though. I even tried calling Red Balloon (the charity I used to volunteer with- do check them out as they are such a worthy cause and do so much for bullied children!). Unfortunately, they too are quite busy and unable to accommodate me. At least I have a lot to write about in my evaluation and I'm more than prepared for any future projects now!

Despite this strange optimism ('tis a rare thing!) I'm a bit worried as I might fail my unit. I might continue some more practical work as a break from over-thinking, uploading my last pictures has made me want to do some more actual art!

2 comments:

ainesse said...

Emma

I'm really sorry to hear about your research project being thwarted by this school closing down - you must be devastated. I am surprised that they can be so unprofessional in their dealings with you. Is there not another educational institution that can 'stand in' and help you to get your 'credits' completed and verified.

Hope you can find some satisfactory resolution. By the way where are you based ?

Emma-Jane Corsan said...

Hi Ainesse! Sorry, I've only just seen your message! Thank you for the kind words. I'm currently redoing the project and it's going a bit better this time round! I'm based in Norwich (in Norfolk) but originally from London. Hope your art is going well :)