About Me

My photo
Twitter @emmajanecorsan Instagram: @emmajanemint YouTube: Cheesemint Productions

She appears composed, so she is, I suppose

Hi there,

Welcome to this unorganised collection of my writings, thoughts, creative notes and ramblings. It may not be coherent and at times may be a little hard to follow. Such is the nature of language and I'm not writing for anyone else, just myself, in an attempt to organise my thoughts and to aid me with my creative work but please feel free to peruse and comment if you wish to do so.

XO,

Emma-Jane

Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Time- Cameras and Wine!!

I've been a good girl all year and have been rewarded by Santa in the form of a camera so I can finally upload all my pictures and experimenation. Poetry, narrative work, painting, altered books...etc. Enjoy!

The 3 books I've been playing around with!






Painting on books...(left)
My crime novel cut and paste with the Story of O and Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy (Below)











You made a mistake! Damn right he did, by writing an awful crime novel. Well, I put that to rights! (Below!)
















Just in case I hadn't mentioned it before...You made a mistake!








Some random cuttings (left) and my scissorwork which leaves much to be desired...I will buy a craft knife soon! (below)





















I really like the way the books look with pages spread, extremely tactile, just how a book should be!













More....









A few pages inspired by sentances within the page (watercolour)






















More fiction made erotic using corrector fluid!












I do like the way the corrector fluid has dried and become transparent!












Nietzschean Poetry! (Created by cutting out words from The Birth of Tragedy and re-arranging them! I intend to do more of this!)
















Poem/Ransom note/Guilt/Confession?!
Who Knows? But I felt it told a story!








I will endeavour to add some more as my project develops! For now, I will enjoy what is left of Christmas with a few more glasses of wine!

3 comments:

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Happy Christmas + merry New Year:D

Not Dave said...

Rather good stuff there miss.

Emma-Jane Corsan said...

Thank you both :)